Vanilla on Vanilla.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Get me s’mores.
This recipe is pretty simple. When you have a 2 yr old running around time is of the essence.
Cake: Devils Food cake mix.
Marshmallow: Fluff from the jar.
Graham Cracker: Pre-crumbled graham cracker. Huge time saver.
Chocolate: Hershey’s milk chocolate bars.
- Bake and cool the cupcakes.
- Spread a small amount of fluff on the cooled cupcake. To get a brown top / crunch I placed small batches under the broiler. I found that adding a few of the graham cracker crumbs pre-broil tasted best however watch that they don’t burn. About 1 minute under the broiler should be fine.
- Now that the marshmallow has a toasted top I poked a small whole on the top to insert the Hershey’s chocolate bar.
- Add additional graham cracker crumbs
- Try to serve within a few hours of toasting the top. I found that a few started to soften and drip with marshmallow.
cupcakes love and sweets xo